Skin Care Services
I am excited to offer basic facials using the highly concentrated skin care product line called Dermalogica. Think of me as a professional skin therapist to be a specialist for your skin. I am dedicated to getting real results. A facial is something that is indulgent or pampering. I like to do a unique Face Mapping where I analyze the skin in depth and design a treatment that's different every single time because your skin is different every time you come in. You should receive a Dermalogica skin treatment about every 4-6 weeks or as I often like to say, once every epidermis which is your outer layer of skin.
Benefits of Facials
- Moisturizes skin
- Reverses visible signs of aging
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Alleviates redness and sensitivity
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces blemishes and breakouts
- Develop and maintain new skin cells
- Removes toxins caused by pollution, grease and dirt
- Remove dead skin and toxins from the face
- Improve and restore circulation to facial skin layers
Basic Facial Regimen
Facial Mapping/Analyzing your skin, 2 facial cleansing, exfoliation, facial massage, extractions of blackheads and whiteheads, facial masque, toner, sunscreen, and a moisturizer.
Here are the following prices:
$40 per 1/2 hour
$50 per 1 hour
$80 per 1 1/2 hour
The results your going to see with a Dermalogica skin treatment are unlike anything else in the industry because we exfoliate the skin, we double cleanse the skin, we do extractions, tailor-made customized massage and masque technique. You're going to see your skin glowing, more luminous, hydrated, quite honestly it's going to be in its optimum condition, the best skin you've ever had.